HELP & FAQ'S
To further assist you with your journey with us, and given the nature of the products that we share (digital) and the constant change in technology with updates and different devices, we have organised a few quick answers that you may be searching for in regards to your download.
I have downloaded my files and the videos say that 'this video is private, please provide correct password to view'.
You will have received a personal password just for your use. This is CASE SENSITIVE so please ensure that you do not have CAPS lock on and that you input this password in to access the private video.
Please note that due to each individuals connectivity and speed of such, our products (magazine, art packs and stencils) will differ in terms of download time from person to person. There are many varying aspects of downloading a file and we appreciate your patience if you happen to have a slower download speed at that given time with your service provider.
I've clicked on my 'download file' on my device and nothing seems to have happened. What do I do?
Check your FILES app on your device. Quite often the phone/tablet/ipad will automatically send it through to your FILES app on your device. For example, if you can't find it on the 'Recents' tab on your FILES app then look in your 'Browse' tab.
How do I find downloaded files on my iPhone?
If you are on iOS 13, go to Settings > Safari > Downloads and check what is your download location, it should be "On my iPhone". Then, go to Files app > tap Browse at the bottom-right corner > tap on the Downloads folder. (Wikihow Mar 18, 2020)
- Go to the iPad's first home screen and then swipe from the left edge of the screen to the right. ...
- Enter the name of the file that you want to locate in the text box. ...
- Scan through the results until you find the file that you are looking for, and then tap it to open it with its associated app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the webpage where you want to download a file.
- Touch and hold what you want to download, then tap Download link or Download image. On some video and audio files, tap Download